CCT Epsilon antibody | AB03/2D7
Mouse anti CCT Epsilon
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- CCT Epsilon
|Mouse anti CCT epsilon antibody recognizes T-complex protein 1 subunit epsilon, also known as CCT-epsilon and CCTE.
CCT epsilon is a component of the chaperonin-containing T-complex (TRiC), also called CCT, a large double-ring complex that appears to have the primary function of participating in protein folding (Freund et al. 2014). Each TriC subunit, named CCT1-8, is found at a fixed position within the ring. In eukaryotes, TRiC supports folding of ~10% of the cytosolic proteome, and is required for folding of the cytoskeletal protein actin (Balchin et al. 2018). Many products of genes that are deregulated in cancers are client proteins of TRiC, which suggests a role of TRiC in cancer development (Carr et al. 2017). A heritable mutation in CCT epsilon has been found to cause profound neuropathy in humans (Spigolon et al. 2017).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CCT epsilon antibody detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-541 of human CCT epsilon
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up