CAPZA1 antibody | OTI2G4
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CAPZA1 detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
1% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Full length recombinant human CAPZA1(NP_006126) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0008290 F-actin capping protein complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051693 actin filament capping
- GO:0071203 WASH complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up