CAPZA1 antibody | OTI2G4
CapZ alpha-1 is a member of the F-actin capping protein alpha subunit family and regulates growth of the actin filament by capping the barbed end of growing actin filaments (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human CAPZA1 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CAPZA1 detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human CAPZA1(NP_006126) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0008290 F-actin capping protein complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0051693 actin filament capping
- GO:0071203 WASH complex
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CAPZA1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|