Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti c-Myc
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti Human c-Myc antibody recognizes the Myc proto-oncogene protein, also known as avian myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog, class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 39, myc-related translation/localization regulatory factor, transcription factor p64 or v-myc myelocytomatosis viral oncogene homolog.
The protein encoded by MYC gene is a multifunctional, nuclear phosphoprotein that plays a role in cell cycle progression, apoptosis and cellular transformation. It functions as a transcription factor that regulates transcription of specific target genes. Mutations, overexpression, rearrangement and translocation of MYC have been associated with a variety of hematopoietic tumors, leukemias and lymphomas, including Burkitt lymphoma (BL). There is evidence to show that alternative translation initiations from an upstream, in-frame non-AUG (CUG) and a downstream AUG start site result in the production of two isoforms with distinct N-termini. The synthesis of non-AUG initiated protein is suppressed in Burkitt's lymphomas, suggesting its importance in the normal function of MYC (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human c-Myc antibody detects a band of 57 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti c-Myc detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in HeLa cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 66-201 of human c-Myc
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0001658 branching involved in ureteric bud morphogenesis
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006357 regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008283 cell proliferation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042493 response to drug
- GO:0016563 transcription activator activity
- GO:0032204 regulation of telomere maintenance
- GO:0070888 E-box binding
- GO:0090096 positive regulation of metanephric cap mesenchymal cell proliferation
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up