ATP Citrate Lyase antibody | 5F8D11
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti ATP Citrate Lyase
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- ATP Citrate Lyase
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP citrate lyase detects a band of approximately 125 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Purified recombinant fragment of human ATP Citrate Lysate, amino acids 306-502, expressed in E. coli
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003878 ATP citrate synthase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004775 succinate-CoA ligase (ADP-forming) activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006101 citrate metabolic process
- GO:0006112 energy reserve metabolic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006200 ATP catabolic process
- GO:0008815 citrate (pro-3S)-lyase activity
- GO:0009346 citrate lyase complex
- GO:0015936 coenzyme A metabolic process
- GO:0019432 triglyceride biosynthetic process
- GO:0031325 positive regulation of cellular metabolic process
- GO:0035338 long-chain fatty-acyl-CoA biosynthetic process
- GO:0044262 cellular carbohydrate metabolic process
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up