ARHGDIA antibody | OTI1F2
Mouse anti ARHGDIA
ARHGDIA antibody recognizes Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor 1, also known as aplysia RAS-related 1 or epididymis secretory sperm binding protein Li 47e. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Aplysia Ras-related homologs (ARHs), also called Rho genes, belong to the RAS gene superfamily encoding small guanine nucleotide exchange (GTP/GDP) factors. The ARH proteins may be kept in the inactive, GDP-bound state by interaction with GDP dissociation inhibitors, such as ARHGDIA (Leffers et al. 1993).
Mouse anti Human ARHGDIA antibody detects a band of 27 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ARHGDIA detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ARHGDIA (NP_004300) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P52565 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ARHGDIA Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005094 Rho GDP-dissociation inhibitor activity
- GO:0005096 GTPase activator activity
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0007162 negative regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0007266 Rho protein signal transduction
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050771 negative regulation of axonogenesis
- GO:0050772 positive regulation of axonogenesis
- GO:0051056 regulation of small GTPase mediated signal transduction
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ARHGDIA antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Product Specific References
Leffers H et al. (1993) Identification of two human Rho GDP dissociation inhibitor proteins whose overexpression leads to disruption of the actin cytoskeleton.
Exp Cell Res. 209 (2): 165-74.
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.