Argonaute 2 antibody | H01/6G5
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti argonaute 2 detects a band of approximately 90 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-516 of human argonaute 2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Argonaute 2 antibody
Ji, C. et al. (2020) Circ_0091581 Promotes the Progression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Through Targeting miR-591/FOSL2 Axis.
Dig Dis Sci. Oct 11 [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000340 RNA 7-methylguanosine cap binding
- GO:0000932 cytoplasmic mRNA processing body
- GO:0003743 translation initiation factor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005845 mRNA cap binding complex
- GO:0006350 transcription
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016442 RNA-induced silencing complex
- GO:0031054 pre-microRNA processing
- GO:0035068 micro-ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0035197 siRNA binding
- GO:0035278 negative regulation of translation involved in gene silencing by miRNA
- GO:0035279 mRNA cleavage involved in gene silencing by miRNA
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0045947 negative regulation of translational initiation
- GO:0070551 endoribonuclease activity, cleaving siRNA-paired mRNA
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up