ANAPC7 antibody | AB01-4F2
Filter by Application:WB IP Reset
Mouse anti ANAPC7
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ANAPC7 detects a band of approximately 67 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from serum free tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to the C terminal of ANAPC7
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005488 binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005680 anaphase-promoting complex
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007094 mitotic cell cycle spindle assembly checkpoint
- GO:0031145 anaphase-promoting complex-dependent proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0051436 negative regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051437 positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0070979 protein K11-linked ubiquitination
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up