AKT1 antibody | OTI4C11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti AKT1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti AKT1 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human AKT1 (NP_005154) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005547 phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005978 glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0006417 regulation of translation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006809 nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0006924 activation-induced cell death of T cells
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0010748 negative regulation of plasma membrane long-chain fatty acid transport
- GO:0010975 regulation of neuron projection development
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0046889 positive regulation of lipid biosynthetic process
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030235 nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031659 positive regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity involved in G1/S
- GO:0031999 negative regulation of fatty acid beta-oxidation
- GO:0034405 response to fluid shear stress
- GO:0043325 phosphatidylinositol-3,4-bisphosphate binding
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045600 positive regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051000 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0070141 response to UV-A
- GO:0090004 positive regulation of establishment of protein localization in plasma membrane
VMA00253151112 152943 160932
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up