AKT1 antibody | OTI4C11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti AKT1 detects a band of approximately 60 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human AKT1 (NP_005154) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0000060 protein import into nucleus, translocation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005547 phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005978 glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0006417 regulation of translation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006469 negative regulation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0006809 nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0006924 activation-induced cell death of T cells
- GO:0007186 G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0010748 negative regulation of plasma membrane long-chain fatty acid transport
- GO:0010975 regulation of neuron projection development
- GO:0016071 mRNA metabolic process
- GO:0046326 positive regulation of glucose import
- GO:0046889 positive regulation of lipid biosynthetic process
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0018105 peptidyl-serine phosphorylation
- GO:0048015 phosphatidylinositol-mediated signaling
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030235 nitric-oxide synthase regulator activity
- GO:0030307 positive regulation of cell growth
- GO:0031018 endocrine pancreas development
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0031659 positive regulation of cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity involved in G1/S
- GO:0031999 negative regulation of fatty acid beta-oxidation
- GO:0034405 response to fluid shear stress
- GO:0043325 phosphatidylinositol-3,4-bisphosphate binding
- GO:0045429 positive regulation of nitric oxide biosynthetic process
- GO:0045600 positive regulation of fat cell differentiation
- GO:0045725 positive regulation of glycogen biosynthetic process
- GO:0046777 protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0048009 insulin-like growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051000 positive regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0070141 response to UV-A
- GO:0090004 positive regulation of establishment of protein localization in plasma membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up