Adenosine A2A Receptor antibody
Mouse anti Adenosine A2A Receptor
Adenosine receptor A2A antibody recognizes the adenosine receptor A2A protein, also known as adenosine receptor subtype A2A. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Adenosine receptor A2A is a member of the guanine nucleotide-binding protein (G protein)-coupled receptor (GPCR) superfamily, which is subdivided into classes and subtypes. The receptors are seven-pass transmembrane proteins that respond to extracellular cues and activate intracellular signal transduction pathways. Adenosine receptor of A2A subtype uses adenosine as the preferred endogenous agonist and preferentially interacts with the G(s) and G(olf) family of G proteins to increase intracellular cAMP levels. It plays an important role in many biological functions, such as cardiac rhythm and circulation, cerebral and renal blood flow, immune function, pain regulation and sleep. It has been implicated in pathophysiological conditions such as inflammatory diseases and neurodegenerative disorders. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A read-through transcript composed of the upstream SPECC1L (sperm antigen with calponin homology and coiled-coil domains 1-like) and ADORA2A (adenosine A2a receptor) gene sequence has been identified, but it is thought to be non-coding (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2013).
Mouse anti Human adenosine receptor A2A antibody detects a band of 46 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti adenosine A2A receptor detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, representing aa 290-412 of the human adenosine A2A receptor
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P29274 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ADORA2A Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006171 cAMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006909 phagocytosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0007600 sensory perception
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adenosine A2A Receptor antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.