Adenosine A2A Receptor antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti adenosine A2A receptor detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E. Coli derived recombinant protein, representing aa 290-412 of the human adenosine A2A receptor
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006171 cAMP biosynthetic process
- GO:0006909 phagocytosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0007600 sensory perception
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up