Human anti Human ADAP antibody, clone AbD06348 recognizes the human molecular adaptor protein adhesion- and degranulation-promoting (ADAP). Adaptor proteins are essential components of the T-cell receptor (TCR) signaling cascade, regulating gene transcription and cytoskeletal re-organisation.
ADAP is a 130 kDa molecule which interacts with several intermediates of the T-cell signaling cascade including SLP-76, FYN and VASP. The ADAP molecule is expressed on hematopoietic tissues and is reported to have multiple functions downstream of the TCR that promote optimal T lymphocyte response to antigen. In particular, ADAP is reported to function as a positive regulator of T-cell activation, LFA-1 integrin clustering following TCR ligation and T-cell adhesion.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. This antibody is supplied lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- SH3 domain of ADAP.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
NLS-bearing substrate import into nucleus
intracellular protein kinase cascade
cell junction assembly
T cell receptor signaling pathway
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ADAP antibody
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available