GST antibody | AbD03937
Mammalian GSTs are ~45–55 kDa in size and are assigned to at least four generic classes: Alpha, Mu , Pi and Theta. The amino acid sequence GST is highly conserved in most organisms, including mammals.
GST is a commonly used tag in protein expression systems.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library. Expressed in E. coli and purified using NiNTA affinity chromatography. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant Glutathione-S-transferase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4°C or at -20°C if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of GST antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Human IgG F(ab')2:HRP||0500-0099||E WB||0.5 ml|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:HRP||MCA2200P||C E P WB*||0.1 mg|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra