Golimumab antibody | AbD25705
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Golimumab (Drug/Target Complex)
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
- DRUG/TARGET COMPLEX
|Human anti golimumab (drug/target complex), clone AbD25705 is an affinity matured recombinant antibody in monovalent Fab format that specifically recognizes golimumab when in complex with its target, tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFα). Clone AbD25705 does not recognize unbound golimumab nor free TNFα. The antibody can be used in a pharmacokinetic (PK) antigen capture format assay to measure golimumab that has been captured via immobilized human TNFα. It is ideal for bioanalytical assays to measure the level of drug or biosimilar in complex with the TNFα target.
Golimumab, marketed under the brand name Simponi®, is a recombinant human IgG1/kappa monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. This therapeutic antibody, directed against TNFα, acts by blocking the binding of TNFα to its receptors, resulting in a down-regulation of the inflammatory response associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all anti-golimumab antibodies
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a HIS-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Golimumab/TNFα complex
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of Human anti Golimumab (Drug/target complex) antibody, clone AbD25705 is KD = 6 nM as measured by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized golimumab in complex with human TNFα.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA to detect the golimumab/TNFα complex or to detect golimumab bound to immobilized TNFα.
Protocol: PK antigen capture ELISA to measure bound drug exclusively.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||E WB||125 µl||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP|
References for Golimumab antibody
Harth, S. et al. (2019) Generation by phage display and characterization of drug-target complex-specific antibodies for pharmacokinetic analysis of biotherapeutics.
MAbs. 11 (1): 178-190.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up