Golimumab antibody | AbD25418_hIgG1
Filter by Application:E Reset
Human anti Golimumab:HRP
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Human Anti-Golimumab Antibody, clone AbD25418_hIgG1 is a paratope specific, inhibitory anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes the free human monoclonal antibody golimumab and inhibits binding to its target TNFα.
Clone AbD25418_hIgG1 does not recognize free human TNFα or golimumab in complex with human TNFα. This antibody can be used to measure free golimumab and biosimilar products in bioanalytical assays.
Clone AbD25418_hIgG1 is an affinity-matured variant of AbD20692 (HCA241), with about a 21-fold affinity improvement.
A pair of anti golimumab antibodies can be used to develop a pharmacokinetic (PK) bridging assay to measure free drug. This antibody, in full immunoglobulin format, is recommended as the detection antibody paired with clone AbD25429 (HCA286) in monovalent Fab format as the capture antibody.
Golimumab, marketed under the brand name Simponi is a recombinant human IgG1/kappa monoclonal antibody approved for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. This therapeutic antibody, directed against TNFα, acts by blocking the binding of TNFα to its receptors, resulting in a down-regulation of the inflammatory response associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all anti-golimumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. Conjugated to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) – liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD25418 was measured as KD = 0.13 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized golimumab
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Simponi is a registered trademark of Janssen Biotech, Inc. in the USA and Merck & Co, Inc. in Europe.
When ready to use, thaw and aliquot the sample as needed. Store aliquots at -70°C, if available, otherwise store at -20°C. It is not recommended to keep aliquots at 4°C for more than one week.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in a direct ELISA or as detection antibody for golimumab in a bridging ELISA together with HCA286 (AbD25429, Fab-FH) as the capture reagent.
Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Hispec Assay Diluent|
|Human anti Golimumab||HCA286||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Human anti Golimumab|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad
HCA287P154811 155374 INN1703
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up