Daratumumab antibody | AbD44786ia
Clone AbD44786ia is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and can be used as a reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay. This antibody has a monovalent intrinsic affinity of 9 nM, and is one of three antibodies with different affinities offered for ADA assays.
Daratumumab (Darzalex) is a human IgG1/lambda antibody generated using transgenic mouse technology. It has been approved for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma. It has orphan drug designation for multiple myeloma, diffuse large B cell lymphoma, follicular lymphoma, and mantle cell lymphoma. The antibody drug targets CD38, overexpressed by multiple myeloma cells, and indirectly induces apoptosis. In addition, daratumumab modulates CD38 enzymatic activity, inhibiting the cyclase enzyme activity and stimulating the hydrolase activity (Van de Donk et al. 2016).
View a summary of all anti-daratumumab antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD44786ia was measured as KD = 9 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized daratumumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Darzalex is a trademark of Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Daratumumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Daratumumab||HCA364||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Daratumumab||HCA365||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Product Specific References
van, N.D.D. et al. (2016) Monoclonal antibodies targeting CD38 in hematological malignancies and beyond.
Immunol Rev. 270 (1): 95-112.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra