FOXP3 antibody | AbD07627
Filter by Application:F Reset
Human anti Bovine FOXP3:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Bovine FoxP3 antibody, clone AbD07627 recognizes bovine FoxP3, a ~48 kDa forkhead transcription factor family member, which was originally identified as the novel protein scurfin. FoxP3 functions as a DNA binding protein that represses transcription, and is reported to be involved in the regulation of T cell activation, differentiation and homeostasis.
FoxP3 is predominantly expressed within the nuclei of CD25 +CD4 + regulatory T cells (Tr). This population of FoxP3+CD25+CD4+ Tr cells plays an essential role in controlling autoimmunity.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied as a liquid conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Bovine Foxp3-N1 fusion protein
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or firstname.lastname@example.org
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1|
- 1 Membrane permeabilization is required for this application. Bio-Rad recommends the use of 0.1% Triton X-100 for this purpose.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for FOXP3 antibody
Maślanka T et al. (2012) The presence of CD25 on bovine WC1+ γδ T cells is positively correlated with their production of IL-10 and TGF-β, but not IFN-γ.
Pol J Vet Sci. 15 (1): 11-20.
Maślanka T & Jaroszewski JJ (2013) In vitro effects of meloxicam on the number, Foxp3 expression, production of selected cytokines, and apoptosis of bovine CD25+CD4+ and CD25-CD4+ cells.
J Vet Sci. 14 (2): 125-34.
Maślanka T & Jaroszewski JJ (2013) Foxp3 expression in bovine CD8+ T cells is associated with the intensity of CD25 expression.
J Vet Med Sci. 75 (2): 241-4.
Dorneles, E.M. et al. (2015) Immune Response of Calves Vaccinated with Brucella abortus. S19 or RB51 and Revaccinated with RB51.
PLoS One. 10 (9): e0136696.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up