CD282 antibody | AbD12542
Filter by Application:F Reset
Human anti Bovine CD282:FITC
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Bovine CD282 antibody, clone AbD12542 recognizes bovine TLR2, otherwise known as CD282. TLR2 is a single-pass type 1 membrane protein belong to the Toll-like receptor (TLR) family and is expressed primarily by peripheral blood monocytes.
TLRs are expressed on the cell surface and the endocytic compartment and recognize pathogen-associated molecular patterns (PAMPs) that are expressed on infectious agents. They also initiate cell signaling to induce production of cytokines necessary for the innate immunity and subsequent adaptive immunity.
TLR2 is reported to respond to a diverse range of bacterial cell wall components, mediating the innate immune response in co-operation with Ly96 and TLR1.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Sheep
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E.coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is conjugated to fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) - liquid.
- Metal chelate affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Fc-fusion protein containing the sequence 21-588 from bovine TLR2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
References for CD282 antibody
Kwong, L.S. et al. (2011) Characterisation of antibodies to bovine Toll-like receptor (TLR)-2 and cross-reactivity with ovine TLR2.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 139: 313-8.
Garza-Cuartero, L. et al. (2016) Fasciola hepatica infection reduces Mycobacterium bovis burden and mycobacterial uptake and suppresses the pro-inflammatory response.
Parasite Immunol. 38 (7): 387-402.
Conejeros, I. et al. (2015) Effect of the synthetic Toll-like receptor ligands LPS, Pam3CSK4, HKLM and FSL-1 in the function of bovine polymorphonuclear neutrophils.
Dev Comp Immunol. 52 (2): 215-25.
Korbonits, L. et al. (2022) Mycobacterium avium subsp. paratuberculosis Infected Cows Reveal Divergent Immune Response in Bovine Peripheral Blood Derived Lymphocyte Proteome.
Metabolites. 12 (10)Sep 29 [Epub ahead of print].
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro. research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Bovine Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up