CD28 antibody | CC219
Filter by Application:F Reset
|Mouse anti Bovine CD28, clone CC219, recognizes the bovine homologue of human CD28, a co-stimulatory cell surface molecule expressed by T cell subsets. CD28 is the receptor for CD80 (B7.1) and CD86 (B7.2). CD28 is involved in increased production of IL-4 and IL-10 in T cells.
Mouse anti Bovine CD28, clone CC219 is able to stimulate bovine T cells in combination with anti-bovine CD3. For functional assays it is recommended to use the low endotoxin and preservative free format of this antibody, MCA5779EL.
Mouse anti Bovine CD28, clone CC219 has previously been published under the alternative clone designation F848EC4 (Hogg et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1.0 ml distilled water
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Plasmid DNA encoding the bovine CD28 gene
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the SP/2/0 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE. This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for CD28 antibody
Hogg, A.E. et al. (2011) Characterization of age-related changes in bovine CD8+ T-cells.
Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 140 (1-2): 47-54.
Palomo, F.R. (2015) Study of the Effects Caused by BVDV and BHV-1 on Antigen-Presenting Cells by Means of In Vivo and In Vitro Experimental Models.
Tesis Doctoral, Facultad de Veterinaria, Universidad de Córdoba
Risalde, M.A. et al. (2020) BVDV permissiveness and lack of expression of co-stimulatory molecules on PBMCs from calves pre-infected with BVDV.
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis. 68: 101388.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up