Certolizumab Pegol antibody | AbD34136ia
Human anti Certolizumab Pegol
Human Anti-Certolizumab pegol Antibody is a recombinant, inhibitory anti-idiotypic antibody in fully human IgG1 format for use in immunogenicity testing. It can be used as a positive control or reference standard in an ADA assay.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clone AbD34136ia is a fully human recombinant monoclonal antibody with IgG1 isotype and is suitable as a surrogate positive control or reference standard in an anti-drug antibody (ADA) assay. This antibody has a monovalent intrinsic affinity of 3 nM, and is one of three antibodies with different affinities offered for ADA assays. Antibody HCA325 has affinity 1 nM and HCA326 has affinity 2 nM.
Certolizumab pegol (Cimzia) is a humanized Fab fragment antibody (50 kDa), covalently bound to two polyethylene glycol (PEG) chains (PEG2MAL, 40 kDa) via a thioether linkage; total molecular weight 90.8 kDa. PEG helps to delay the metabolism and elimination of the drug. The removal of the Fc region increases the half-life of the drug and prevents complement fixation and antibody-mediated cytotoxicity. The drug is approved for the treatment of Crohn's disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis. It binds to free and membrane-bound human TNFα and neutralizes its activity by inhibiting the binding of TNFα to human p55 and p75 TNF receptors.
View a summary of all anti-certolizumab pegol antibodies
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 antibody (kappa light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Certolizumab pegol
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of AbD34136ia was measured as KD = 3 nM by real time, label free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized certolizumab pegol.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Cimzia is a trademark of UCB Pharma S.A.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Certolizumab Pegol antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Clone AbD34136ia can be used in an indirect ELISA. It can also be used as a surrogate positive control or calibrator in an anti-drug antibody assay.
Protocol: ADA bridging ELISA
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Hispec Assay Diluent||BUF049A||E IY||50 ml|
|Human anti Certolizumab Pegol||HCA325||E||0.1 mg|
|Human anti Certolizumab Pegol||HCA326||E||0.1 mg|
|LYNX Rapid HRP Antibody Conjugation Kit||LNK002P||CJ||3 Conjugations For 400µg Antibody|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra