Alemtuzumab antibody | AbD16728
Human anti Alemtuzumab
Anti-alemtuzumab antibody is a recombinant, neutralizing anti-idiotypic antibody in monovalent Fab format; it is ideal for assay development to measure levels of alemtuzumab or biosimilars. It is recommended as a capture antibody in a PK bridging ELISA.
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab monovalent
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human anti Alemtuzumab antibody, clone AbD16728 is an anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes the alemtuzumab humanized monoclonal antibody and and can be used to measure the levels of alemtuzumab and biosimilar products using bioanalytical assays.
This antibody may be used in a bridging ELISA in conjunction with horseradish peroxidase conjugated clone AbD16942 (HCA175P).
Clone AbD16728 has been demonstrated to inhibit the binding of alemtuzumab to CD52-positive human cells in flow cytometry. It also blocks the binding of
View a summary of all anti-alemtuzumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a V5 tag and a double extended Strep-tag. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- The monovalent intrinsic affinity of this antibody was measured as KD=1.6 nM by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized alemtuzumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alemtuzumab antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with HCA175P as the detection reagent. Protocol: PK bridging ELISA to measure free drug
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag||MCA1360||1 mg||C E F IF IP R WB|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:Biotin||MCA1360B||0.1 mg||C E WB|
|Mouse anti V5-Tag:HRP||MCA1360P||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Immo||MCA2488||0.1 mg||E|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic||MCA2489||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||75 µl||E WB|