Adalimumab antibody | AbD18655_hIgE
Filter by Application:E Reset
|Human anti Adalimumab, clone AbD18655_hIgE, is an ultra-high affinity, recombinant anti-idiotypic antibody that specifically recognizes adalimumab monoclonal antibody and inhibits the binding of adalimumab to its target, TNFα. This antibody is derived from the same parent clone as HCA204 and has been converted to an IgE isotype.
Repeated administration of biotherapeutic drugs can result in the induction of anti-drug antibodies (ADAs), which may affect efficacy of the drug and may cause adverse events including hypersensitivity reactions. Most ADAs have isotype IgG, but ADAs with isotype IgE can potentially elicit anaphylactic reactions. The FDA draft guidance for immunogenicity testing of therapeutic proteins indicates that where the risk of anaphylaxis is a concern, assays should be developed to investigate ADAs with IgE isotype.
Clone AbD18655_hIgE is a fully human antibody with isotype IgE, ideal for use as a reference standard in an ELISA to measure IgE ADAs in patient serum.
Adalimumab (branded as Humira®) is a fully human monoclonal antibody (IgG1/kappa) approved for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn’s disease, psoriasis and several forms of arthritis. The antibody is specific for TNFα, and acts by blocking the activation of TNF receptors by TNFα. This inactivation down-regulates the inflammatory reactions associated with autoimmune diseases.
View a summary of all anti-adalimumab antibodies.
- Product Form
- Human IgE antibody (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL phage display library and expressed in a human cell line. This antibody is supplied as a liquid.
- Purified IgE prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Adalimumab (Humira®)
- The intrinsic affinity of the monovalent form of this antibody is KD=0.06 nM as measured by real time, label-free molecular interaction analysis on immobilized adalimumab.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Antibody concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Humira is a trademark of Abbott Laboratories.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- This product may be used in an indirect ELISA.
This antibody is fully human and can be used as a reference standard in an ADA assay.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes and for commercial applications for the provision of in vitro testing services to support preclinical and clinical drug development. Any re-sale in any form or any other commercial application needs a written agreement with Bio-Rad.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up