This FLICA reagent binds the following activated caspases: Caspase 1, Caspase 3, Caspase 4, Caspase 5, Caspase 6, Caspase 7, Caspase 8 and Caspase 9. It can also be used as a generic probe for the detection of most caspases.
- Reagents in the Kit
- 1 vial of 660-VAD-FMK FLICA Reagent - lyophilized
10x Wash Buffer, 15 mL
Fixative, 6 mL
- Test Principle
- Caspase FLICA kits measure apoptosis by detecting active caspases in whole, living cells. These kits do not work by using antibodies or as an ELISA. Instead, their methodology is based on a unique cell-permeable and non-cytotoxic reagent called the Fluorochrome Inhibitor of Caspases (FLICA). The FLICA reagent contains a caspase inhibitor sequence linked to a far-red fluorescent 660 dye.
The Caspase FLICA Kits are suitable for cells in suspension and adherent cells from many species including mammalian, insect and yeast. Different cell types, e.g. HeLa, primary neurons, macrophages and lymphocytes have also been successfully studied with these kits. This kit can be used with either a flow cytometer or fluorescence microscope.
- Store the unopened kit (and each unopened component) at +4oC until the expiration date.
Protect the FLICA reagent from light at all times.
Once reconstituted in DMSO, the FLICA stock should be stored at -20°C protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- FLICA is a trademark of Immunochemistry Technologies, LLC.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Poly Caspase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/ICT9120.pdf