Rat IgG2c Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat IgG2c Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Rat IgG2c Negative Control
|Rat IgG2c negative control antibody is suitable for use as a negative control on human and dog tissues where rat monoclonals of isotype IgG2c are used.|
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Carrier Free
- Isolated C3H thymic stromal cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised rats were fused with cells of the mouse P3-X63-Ag8.56 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- *It is recommended that the user dilutes the antibody for use in their own system to a concentration equivalent to their test antibody.
References for Rat IgG2c Negative Control antibody
Karbyshev, M.S. et al. (2018) Development of Novel Monoclonal Antibodies for Evaluation of Transmembrane Prostate Androgen-Induced Protein 1 (TMEPAI) Expression Patterns in Gastric Cancer.
Pathol Oncol Res. 24 (2): 427-38.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Negative Control Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up