Rat IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Filter by Application:F Reset
Rat IgG2b Negative Control
- Product Type
- Negative/Isotype Control
- Rat IgG2b Negative Control
|Rat IgG2b negative control, a rat monoclonal raised against KLH, is recommended for use as a negative control to assess the level of non-specific binding of rat IgG2b test antibodies to the surface of human and mouse cells in flow cytometry.
Test results have shown that this antibody is also suitable for use as a negative control with porcine and canine cells.
- Target Species
- Negative Control
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
References for Rat IgG2b Negative Control antibody
Stavre, Z. et al. (2022) A role for neutrophils in early enthesitis in spondyloarthritis.
Arthritis Res Ther. 24 (1): 24.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up