Adenovirus Type 5
Adenovirus 5 belongs to Adenoviridae, a family of viruses with at least 51 serotypes that cause a variety of illnesses, mostly being upper respiratory tract infections. Adenoviridae are dsDNA viruses and are the largest non-enveloped viruses.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified adenovirus type 5 hexon - liquid
- Purified type 5 hexon from soluble antigen. Prepared following removal of the virus by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Bis Tris Propane, 375 mM NaCl
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.25 mg/ml
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch
- P04133 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0019028 viral capsid
- For research purposes only
Applications of Adenovirus Type 5
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)