Adenovirus Type 5
Adenovirus Type 5 Hexon
- Product Type
- Adenovirus Type 5
|Adenovirus 5 belongs to Adenoviridae, a family of viruses with at least 51 serotypes that cause a variety of illnesses, mostly being upper respiratory tract infections. Adenoviridae are dsDNA viruses and are the largest non-enveloped viruses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified adenovirus type 5 hexon - liquid
- Purified type 5 hexon from soluble antigen. Prepared following removal of the virus by ion exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- 10mM Bis Tris Propane, 375 mM NaCl
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Current, batch-specific concentration 0.39 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0019028 viral capsid
MPP002148338 154664 157397 162862
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Viral Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up