Single arc against anti-porcine IgM and porcine serum in IEP. No reaction was observed against anti porcine IgG-Fc. Some light chain cross reactivity will occur with anti-porcine IgG.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified porcine immunoglobulin from serum - liquid
- Delipidation, selective precipitation, molecular sieve chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- SDS PAGE: >95%
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgM
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)