Filter by Application:E Reset
|Native Human IgM is purified from human plasma and demonstrated a single band in electrophoresis. Native Human IgM has been used as the IgM antigen in the development of a sensitive ELISA assay for the measurement of IgM in human samples.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human plasma - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml 250mM Sodium Chloride. Further dilutions may then be made in sterile Phosphate Buffered Saline.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgM prepared by delipidation, salt fractionation and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- >95% Single band in high resolution protein electrophoresis on Corning HRPE agarose gel. 0.5 ?l of IgM solution at 50 mg/ml in isotonic saline.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 5.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up