Native Human IgM is purified from human plasma and demonstrated a single band in electrophoresis. Native Human IgM has been used as the IgM antigen in the development of a sensitive ELISA assay for the measurement of IgM in human samples.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human plasma - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1ml 250mM Sodium Chloride. Further dilutions may then be made in sterile Phosphate Buffered Saline.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Purified IgM prepared by delipidation, salt fractionation and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- >95% Single band in high resolution protein electrophoresis on Corning HRPE agarose gel. 0.5 µl of IgM solution at 50 mg/ml in isotonic saline.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 5.0 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra