Native human IgG is a preparation of human of human IgG derived from a single patient with myeloma. This preparation of purified IgG yields a single band on gel electrophoresis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human serum - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 5.0 ml PBS and mix well. Heating to 37oC may aid reconstitution.
Following reconstitution, storage at +4oC and the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Purified IgG isolated from a single donor containing Bence Jones protein.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC or -20oC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
After reconstitution storage at +4oC is recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
complement activation, classical pathway
innate immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG
Bustanji, Y. et al. (2016) Erythropoietin Biosimilar Products and Immunogenicity: A Pharmacovigilance Study.
Int J Pharmacol Res 6: 200-5.