Native human IgG is a preparation of human of human IgG derived from a single patient with myeloma. This preparation of purified IgG yields a single band on gel electrophoresis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human serum - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 5.0 ml PBS and mix well. Heating to 37oC may aid reconstitution.
Following reconstitution, storage at +4oC and the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Purified IgG isolated from a single donor containing Bence Jones protein.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC or -20oC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
After reconstitution storage at +4oC is recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution
- P01860 Related reagents
- P01857 Related reagents
- P01859 Related reagents
- P01861 Related reagents
- P01834 Related reagents
- P0CG04 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGKC Related reagents
- IGHG1 Related reagents
- IGHG2 Related reagents
- IGHG3 Related reagents
- IGHG4 Related reagents
- IGLV2-14 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgG
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Product Specific References
References for IgG
Bustanji, Y. et al. (2016) Erythropoietin Biosimilar Products and Immunogenicity: A Pharmacovigilance Study.
Int J Pharmacol Res 6: 200-5.