Native Human IgG
- Product Type
|Native human IgG is a preparation of human of human IgG derived from a single patient with myeloma. This preparation of purified IgG yields a single band on gel electrophoresis.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified immunoglobulin from human serum - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 5.0 ml PBS and mix well. Heating to 37oC may aid reconstitution.
Following reconstitution, storage at +4oC and the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Purified IgG isolated from a single donor containing Bence Jones protein.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution it is recommended to aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for IgG
Bustanji, Y. et al. (2016) Erythropoietin Biosimilar Products and Immunogenicity: A Pharmacovigilance Study.
Int J Pharmacol Res 6: 200-5.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0006958 complement activation, classical pathway
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0006955 immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up