Native human IgA may be used as a reference antigen, standard, blocking agent or coating protein in a variety of immunoassays including ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified protein from human colostrum - liquid
- Precipitation and gel filtration
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HPLC: >95%
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.7 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch
- P01877 Related reagents
- P01876 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- IGHA1 Related reagents
- IGHA2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003823 antigen binding
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0018298 protein-chromophore linkage
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- For research purposes only
Applications of IgA
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)