|This rabbit serum is intended for use as a source of rabbit complement for cytotoxicity investigations and HLA-ABC tissue typing.
This material will appear cloudy after reconstitution. the cloudy appearance is a result of the lyophilation process, and does not affect potency. Use within one hour of reconstitution, keeping on ice throughout.
- Product Form
- Rabbit serum - lyophilized.
- Reconstitute with 2 ml ice cold distilled water.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the product.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Functional Assays 1|
- 1 This product is not sold as sterile but can be sterilized by filtration if necessary. It is preferable to dilute the complement to a final working concentration before filtration in order to minimize loss of volume.
References for Rabbit Complement
(1983) Essential aspects of tissue typing: Preparation, use, storage of reagents and standardisation of complement. Council of Europe. European Health Committee, Strasbourg. ISBN 92-871.224-4.
(1979) NIAID Manual of tissue typing techniques. Edited by J.G. Ray. Publication No. NIH-80-545.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up