Filter by Application:F Reset
- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to R-Phycoerythrin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Pure Streptavidin is reacted with Succinimidyl 4- (N-maleimido-methyl) cyclohexane - 1- carboxylate (SMCC). R. Phycoerythrin is reacted with N-succinimidyl 3-(2 - pyridyldithio) propionate (SPDP) and activated by reduction with dithiothreitol. The two substituted proteins are reacted together to give covalent conjugates, which are selected by medium pressure liquid chromatography on gel filtration columns of AcA34 ultrogel.
STAR4A conjugates show negligible non-specific binding to non-biotinylated macromolecules, and therefore gives very low backgrounds.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) RPE 488nm laser 496 578
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra
References for Streptavidin
van den Nieuwenhof, I.M. et al. (2001) Differential galactosylation of neuronal and haematopoietic signal regulatory protein-alpha determines its cellular binding-specificity.
J Cell Sci. 114 (Pt 7): 1321-9.
Tasker, L. & Marshall-Clarke, S. (1997) Immature B cells from neonatal mice show a selective inability to up-regulate MHC class II expression in response to antigen receptor ligation.
Int Immunol. 9 (4): 475-84.
Dioszeghy, V. et al. (2008) 12/15-Lipoxygenase regulates the inflammatory response to bacterial products in vivo.
J Immunol. 181: 6514-24.
Guesdon, F. et al. (2012) Expression of a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-anchored ligand, growth hormone, blocks receptor signalling.
Biosci Rep. 32 (6): 653-60.
Nguyen, J. et al. (2021) Quantitative contributions of TNF receptor superfamily members to CD8+ T-cell responses.
Mol Syst Biol. 17 (11): e10560.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up