StarBright conjugated Streptavidin secondary reagents are designed for use in flow cytometry in conjunction with biotinylated primary antibodies. Streptavidin:StarBright conjugates show negligible non-specific binding to non-biotinylated macromolecules, and therefore gives very low background.
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to StarBright Violet 440 - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
0.1% Pluronic F68
0.1% PEG 3350
- Store at +4°C. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is covered by U.S. Patent No. 10,150,841 and related U.S. and foreign counterparts
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Streptavidin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul. Best practices suggest a 5 minutes centrifugation at 6,000g prior to sample application.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)