|APC conjugated Streptavidin is designed as a secondary reagent for use in flow cytometry in conjunction with biotinylated primary antibodies.
APC conjugated Streptavidin conjugates show negligible non-specific binding to non-biotinylated macromolecules, and therefore gives very low backgrounds.
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to Allophycocyanin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Pure Streptavidin is reacted with Succinimidyl 4- (N-maleimido-methyl) cyclohexane - 1- carboxylate (SMCC). Allophycocyanin is reacted with N-succinimidyl 3-(2 - pyridyldithio) propionate (SPDP) and activated by reduction with dithiothreitol. The two substituted proteins are reacted together to give covalent conjugates, which are selected by medium pressure liquid chromatography on gel filtration columns of AcA34 ultrogel.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) APC 650 661
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up