APC conjugated Streptavidin conjugates show negligible non-specific binding to non-biotinylated macromolecules, and therefore gives very low backgrounds.
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to Allophycocyanin - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Pure Streptavidin is reacted with Succinimidyl 4- (N-maleimido-methyl) cyclohexane - 1- carboxylate (SMCC). Allophycocyanin is reacted with N-succinimidyl 3-(2 - pyridyldithio) propionate (SPDP) and activated by reduction with dithiothreitol. The two substituted proteins are reacted together to give covalent conjugates, which are selected by medium pressure liquid chromatography on gel filtration columns of AcA34 ultrogel.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Streptavidin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.