APC conjugated Streptavidin conjugates show negligible non-specific binding to non-biotinylated macromolecules, and therefore gives very low backgrounds.
- Product Form
- Streptavidin conjugated to Allophycocyanin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 1ml distilled water
- Pure Streptavidin is reacted with Succinimidyl 4- (N-maleimido-methyl) cyclohexane - 1- carboxylate (SMCC). Allophycocyanin is reacted with N-succinimidyl 3-(2 - pyridyldithio) propionate (SPDP) and activated by reduction with dithiothreitol. The two substituted proteins are reacted together to give covalent conjugates, which are selected by medium pressure liquid chromatography on gel filtration columns of AcA34 ultrogel.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin 5% Sucrose
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Streptavidin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra