Quantum™ R-PE MESF Medium Level
The levels of fluorescence intensity in the different kits (Low, Medium and High) are intended to span the intensity range of common cellular analyses. Medium level kits are used for many types of analyses, and nicely span the range of typical cell samples. Common analyses include those for many surface markers, including CD4 / CD8.
- Intended Use
- FCSC827A is used in the quantitation of RPE fluorescence intensity in Molecules of Equivalent Soluble Fluorochrome (MESF) units. When used in conjunction with Simply Cellular® microspheres this kit also allows quantitation of Antibody Binding Capacity (ABC).
This kit enables fluorescence intensity of a sample to be directly quantified in terms of MESF units and for samples from different instruments to be accurately compared. The fluorescence intensity of each of the five populations in the kit have been calibrated against solutions of laser grade fluorescent dye in units of MESF RPE per microsphere. The Certified Blank™ population is used to measure the fluorescence detection threshold of the instrument. Correct use of the kit enables:
1) quantitation of fluorescence intensity of samples in terms of MESF;
2) determination of instrument fluorescence detection threshold;
3) determination of instrument linearity;
4) data comparison over time and between multiple instruments.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.01% Tween 80
- Reagents in the Kit
- Pack Size: 20 Tests1 x 1ml bottle of unlabeled microbeads
4 x 1ml bottles of labeled microbeadsPack Size: 100 Tests1 x 5ml bottle of unlabeled microbeads
4 x 5ml bottles of labeled microbeads
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- Quantum™ is a trademark of Bang Laboratories, INC.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Quantum™ R-PE MESF Medium Level
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- Instructions for use can be found at www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/uploads/IFU/FCSC827A.pdf