- Intended Use
- BUF044A is a high performance p-nitrophenol phosphate (pNPP) solution, recommended for use in ELISA as a substrate for alkaline phosphatase (AP). In the presence of AP, pNPP is hydolyzed rapidly to p-nitrophenol and inorganic phosphate to produce a yellow solution.
This ready to use solution has been carefully formulated to increase pNPP activity and stability. BUF044A may be used for both kinetic and endpoint tests.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Avoid exposure to light and heat
Store aliquots in bottles made of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date
- For research purposes only
Applications of pNPP
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Remove the pNPP substrate container from the refrigerator, and allow it to reach room temperature prior to use.
2. Add 100ul of BUF044A per microtiter well. Development time is typically 15-30 minutes. Optimum time is determined by the user and will vary according to the procedure and the incubation temperature.
3. For kinetic tests, measure absorbance at 405nm. For endpoint tests, add 100ul 1.0M sodium hydroxide solution to each well and mix throughly prior to measuring absorbance at 405nm /650nm.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)