- Intended Use
- BUF048 is a preparation of HRP conjugated ovalbumin, which may be used for the measurement of ovalbumin specific IgE in immunoassay systems, without species restriction.
- Product Form
- Purified Ovalbumin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- HRP stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Ovalbumin
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
References for Ovalbumin
Hansen, J.S. et al. (2016) Limonene and its ozone-initiated reaction products attenuate allergic lung inflammation in mice.
J Immunotoxicol. 13 (6): 793-803.