- Intended Use
- BUF048 is a preparation of HRP conjugated ovalbumin, which may be used for the measurement of ovalbumin specific IgE in immunoassay systems, without species restriction.
- Product Form
- Purified Ovalbumin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- HRP stabiliser (BUF052A)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Ovalbumin
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|TMB Signal+||BUF054A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core||BUF056A||100 ml||E|
|TMB Core+||BUF062A||100 ml||E|
Product Specific References
References for Ovalbumin
Hansen, J.S. et al. (2016) Limonene and its ozone-initiated reaction products attenuate allergic lung inflammation in mice.
J Immunotoxicol. 13 (6): 793-803.