Filter by Application:F Reset
Monensin Solution (1000X)
- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Monensin Solution
|Monensin Solution (1000x) is commonly used to enhance intracellular cytokine staining by inhibiting protein transport. This solution causes many of the cytokines to accumulate in the Golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum.|
- Product Form
- 1000x concentrate - liquid
- 2 mM solution prior to dilution
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 70% Ethanol
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Ethanol is flammable, keep away from sources of fire.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Dilute the Monensin Solution (1000x) to a 1x working concentration using cell culture media
2. Add Monensin Solution (1x) to cell culture for 4-24 hours prior to antibody staining. Do not exceed cell culture time as this may affect cell viabiilty
Note: Time and cell culture conditions may need to be optimized
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up