Horseradish peroxidase supplied as a red brown lyophilisate.
- Product Form
- Pack Size: 25 mgReagent - Red Brown lyophilizatePack Size: 100 mgLyophilised
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- >250 U/mg, as determined with Guaiacol as the hydrogen donor, pH 7.0 and hydrogen peroxide as substrates
- Pack Size: 25 mgStore at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.Pack Size: 100 mgStore at -20oC only.
Do not expose to light or heat.Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date
- For research purposes only
Applications of Horseradish Peroxidase
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)