- Product Type
- Accessory Reagent
- Fixation Buffer
|Fixation Buffer can be used for preparing cells which will undergo staining for intracellular cytokines or proteins. The Fixation Buffer should be used prior to permeabilization using ICS Perm/Wash Buffer (BUF072) and has been designed to produce the greatest signal to noise ratio.|
- Product Form
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Resuspend cells in 0.5 ml Fixation Buffer
2. Leave in dark for 20 min at room temperature
Note: It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up