ELISA Plasma Sample Diluent
- Intended Use
- OBT1998G is a sample diluent specially formulated for use with serum and plasma samples in antigen-down and sandwich ELISA formats. OBT1998G dilutes highly concentrated samples into the functional range of the assay, preventing overloading of the coating proteins. It also performs well as a protein diluent in standard curve preparation. The proprietary additives in a buffered BSA protein base minimize non-specific binding and inhibit clotting and interference caused by complement activity. An antimicrobial agent provides a solution free of bacterial contamination.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.17% Proclin™ 300
<10% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- Proclin™ 300 is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ELISA Plasma Sample Diluent
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Dilute samples as required before addition to ELISA plate. Highly concentrated samples may need to be diluted 1:1000 or more.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)