- Intended Use
- ELISA Neptune Sample Diluent is a non-mammalian protein based diluent highly recommended for use with serum or plasma samples from mouse, porcine or bovine sources in antigen-down ELISAs, and human or other mammalian samples in sandwich ELISAs. OBT1999G dilutes highly concentrated samples into the functional range of the assay, preventing overloading of the coating proteins. It also performs well as a protein diluent in standard curve preparation. The proprietary additives in a buffered PBS base minimize non-specific adsorption of serum IgG to the coated plate. This can be an issue with the highly glycosylated “sticky” porcine serum IgG, leading to high background noise. An antimicrobial agent provides a solution free of bacterial contamination.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of ELISA Neptune Sample Diluent
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Dilute samples as required before addition to ELISA plate. Highly concentrated samples may need to be diluted 1:100 or more.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra