ELISA Neptune Sample Diluent
- Intended Use
- ELISA Neptune Sample Diluent is a non-mammalian protein based diluent highly recommended for use with serum or plasma samples from mouse, porcine or bovine sources in antigen-down ELISAs, and human or other mammalian samples in sandwich ELISAs. OBT1999G dilutes highly concentrated samples into the functional range of the assay, preventing overloading of the coating proteins. It also performs well as a protein diluent in standard curve preparation. The proprietary additives in a buffered PBS base minimize non-specific adsorption of serum IgG to the coated plate. This can be an issue with the highly glycosylated “sticky” porcine serum IgG, leading to high background noise. An antimicrobial agent provides a solution free of bacterial contamination.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ELISA Neptune Sample Diluent
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Dilute samples as required before addition to ELISA plate. Highly concentrated samples may need to be diluted 1:100 or more.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)