ELISA IgM Reducing Assay Diluent
- Intended Use
- BUF038A is an ELISA assay diluent designed to reduce background noise and assist in matrix equalization in problematic serum and plasma samples, especially those affected by high levels of “sticky” IgM which can non-specifically bind the HRP conjugate. Specially formulated for use in sandwich ELISA, it contains mammalian protein additives based on normal goat serum to reduce non-specific interactions between sample proteins and the plate surface.
The difference in complexity, between serum or plasma samples and diluted standard curve proteins, is a potential cause of target analyte under-recovery. BUF038A equalizes the matrix, reduces IgM-mediated bridging interference, inhibits complement and thrombin activity and contains an antimicrobial agent.
- Product Form
- Ready to use - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.10% Sodium Azide
1-5% Sodium Metabisulphite
- Store at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ELISA IgM Reducing Assay Diluent
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- Pipette buffer directly onto the plate, just prior to adding the sample or standard (suggested volume 50 - 100ul/well).
NB. Since this buffer contains proteins derived from goat, BUF038A is not recommended for ELISA where an anti goat secondary antibody is used.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)