Cell Freezing Medium
|TC-Protector cell freezing mediumis a ready-to-use optimised cryo-preservation medium which allows for the direct freezing of an expansive range of mammalian cell lines at -80°C.
TC-Protector cell freezing medium provides a no-mess solution for the protection of cells during frozen storage, and reliably gives a high cell viability and durability rate on thawing.
- Product Form
- Cell freezing media - liquid
- Chemically defined cryo-preservation medium. Does not contain FBS (foetal bovine serum) or BSA (bovine serum albumin).
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Centrifuge cells pre-suspended in complete growth medium at 1,000-1,500rpm for 60 seconds.
2. Remove supernatant and resuspend cells in TC-Protector at a concentration of 5x106 to 1x107 cells/mL.
3. Transfer this cell suspension to cryogenic storage vial.
4. Freeze vial at -80oC (liquid nitrogen should be used for long-term storage).
References for Cell Freezing Medium
Takebe, T. et al. (2014) Transient vascularization of transplanted human adult-derived progenitors promotes self-organizing cartilage.
J Clin Invest. 124 (10): 4325-34.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up