Cell Freezing Medium
TC-Protector cell freezing medium provides a no-mess solution for the protection of cells during frozen storage, and reliably gives a high cell viability and durability rate on thawing.
- Product Form
- Cell freezing media - liquid
- Chemically defined cryo-preservation medium. Does not contain FBS (foetal bovine serum) or BSA (bovine serum albumin).
- Store unused product at +4oC.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cell Freezing Medium
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Centrifuge cells pre-suspended in complete growth medium at 1,000-1,500rpm for 60 seconds.
2. Remove supernatant and resuspend cells in TC-Protector at a concentration of 5x106 to 1x107 cells/mL.
3. Transfer this cell suspension to cryogenic storage vial.
4. Freeze vial at -80oC (liquid nitrogen should be used for long-term storage).
Product Specific References
References for Cell Freezing Medium
Takebe, T. et al. (2014) Transient vascularization of transplanted human adult-derived progenitors promotes self-organizing cartilage.
J Clin Invest. 124 (10): 4325-34.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra