Avidin/Biotin Blocking System
Tissue sections should be incubated for 15 minutes with the avidin solution, washed well, and then incubated with the biotin solution for a further 15 minutes. Following further washing the primary antibody may then be added. We recommend that any blocking steps with serum or to block endogenous peroxidase are performed before avidin/biotin blocking.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Avidin/Biotin Blocking System
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra