10x ELISA Wash Buffer
- Intended Use
- ELISA wash buffer was developed as a high performance washing solution for use in all ELISA formats. The optimised formulation of pH stabilizers, salts and detergents increases the efficiency of washing stages during ELISA, leading to a reduction in background noise and an increased specific signal.
BUF031A is compatible with all routinely used conjugate components such as HRP, Avidin and Alkaline Phosphatase.
- Product Form
- Pack Size: 100 ml, 1000 ml10 x concentration - liquidPack Size: 500 ml10x concentrate - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 1.0% 2-chloroacetamide
- Pack Size: 100 ml, 500 mlStore at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate, heat gently until dissolved. Do not boil.Pack Size: 1000 mlStore at +4oC.
DO NOT FREEZE
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate, heat gently until dissolved. Do not boil.
- Shelf Life
- Please see label for expiry date.
- For research purposes only
Applications of 10x ELISA Wash Buffer
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Instructions For Use
- 1. Dilute the required volume of BUF031A 1:10 with deionised water (1 part BUF031A to 9 parts water) and mix.
2. Use at each ELISA wash step for a total of 2-4 washes. Fill each well with the diluted wash buffer (approximately 400ul), taking care not to submerge the plate as this can cross-contaminate the wells. The buffer may be dispensed manually or by an automated system.
3. Between washes, aspirate or dump the buffer. After the final wash blot the plate on paper towels to remove any excess liquid.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)