Hepatitis B Core Antigen
Hepatitis B core antigen is an indicator of active viral replication. A patient infected with Hepatitis B testing positive for the core antigen is more likely to transmit the virus to others.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Recombinant protein produced in Escherichia coli - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 50% Glycerol
- ~95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Total protein concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 18 kDa
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Hepatitis B Core Antigen
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra