Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Sheep Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) alpha is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 78-234 of native sheep TNF alpha.
TNF alpha is produced by activated macrophages, monocytes, endothelial cells, fibroblast and both T and B lymphocytes. Production of ovine TNF alpha can be induced by a variety of factors, dependant upon cell type, and includes bacterial toxins, IL-1, PDGF, IFN beta, NGF, oncostatin M and viral infections. TNF alpha functions in the regulation of immune cells, is able to induce fever, apoptotic cell death, sepsis, cacheria, inflammation and to inhibit tumorigenesis and viral replication.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 17.2 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up