Sheep IL-13 is produced by activated T helper type 2 (Th2) cells and is implicated as a central mediator of the physiological changes induced by allergic inflammation. Studies suggest that increases in IL-13 play a role in allergen-induced airway hyperresponsiveness in sheep asthma.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 12.4 kDa
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of IL-13
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|