Phosphorylase b has a molecular weight of approximately 185kDa.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified enzyme from rabbit skeletal muscle - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- 55-60 U/mg protein
One unit will liberate one µM of glucose-1-phosphate from glycogen and orthophosphate per minute at 37ºC and pH 6.8.
- Protein: 95%
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- 5.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of Phosphorylase B
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Product Specific References
Fischer, E.H. and Krebs, E.G. (1958) The isolation and crystallization of rabbit skeletal muscle phosphorylase b.
J Biol Chem. 231: 65-71.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra