Filter by Application:E Reset
|Recombinant Rabbit interleukin-8 (IL-8) is a recombinant protein corresponding to aa 23-101 of native rabbit IL-8.
Rabbit IL-8, also known as CXCL8, is a chemokine secreted by a range of cell types including macrophages and endothelial cells in response to infection and functions as a chemotactin on T lymphocytes, neutrophils and basophils.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 20 μl sterile PBS containing 0.1% carrier protein
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Recombinant protein expressed in Pichia pastoris and purified by ion-exchange chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 10% Trehalose
- >95% by SDS PAGE analysis
- Protein Molecular Weight
- 9.1 kDa
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005153 interleukin-8 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0007050 cell cycle arrest
- GO:0008009 chemokine activity
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030593 neutrophil chemotaxis
- GO:0045091 regulation of retroviral genome replication
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0050930 induction of positive chemotaxis
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up